[ 10 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Server Rates [Poll]

Post  xxxDCxxx on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:44 am

Well i've been talking about the rates to a few ppl now, a few that just joined and some that are allready playing here since a bit . I made this poll because i think it would be better to do the rates as they were back then because this is/was the reason that ppl joined this Server .
This is NO offense or so against the Admin/GM's/Dev's you did a great job with the update and
fixing stuff.
Everyone can explain why they voted "yes", "no" or "i dont care" but you dont have to.

I voted yes because this is why i joined and why the server was balanced in pvp, everyone had the same equip ( or almost) and if not there was a fast way to become equipped for pvp wich is totaly out of sight with the rates right now :C. If its the "Votes for the server" that concern u, i got a plenty of items u could add that are worth voting for such as ABG(Weapons,Armor, Accesories), Godstones, Candy's, Potions,Costumes, Fenris/Miragent but let us get the Npc Abyss Gear easier again , i mean the way it was before.
Regards Kon.
xxxDCxxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates [Poll]

Post  kai143 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:49 am

i totly agree, b4 it use 2 b fun, now its just grinding da mobs 2 lvl up den gring more mobs 4 elder gears which dont even dronp dat often, pluse if ur lvl 55 u cant even get lvl 40 drop wep coz of da lvl cap on da mobs.
kai143

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Icnu on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:37 am

me too i voted yes...i choosed this srv becuase i like the high rate servers but now this srv like a middle rate...hard to get ap (30 ap each mob -.-), hard to lv, hard to drop something like an elder item.
We want back the old rates!!! xD
Icnu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades_One on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:39 am

middle? xD its more like low rate and hard to get elder is a bit optimismus o.o im farming there for more then 4 hours today and farmed yesterday too and got only 1 leather item <.<
Hades_One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:10 am

Exp: will be back to normal see this section

Quest Kinah Rate: will be increased
Only Abyss Points: will be retained as what we have now.
Drop Rate: will be increased.
Quest Exp: 100x

The webpage voting rewards will be enabled later to start voting and get the high level items.

We will just wait till the core admin will be home from work to get these things implemented along with the announced updates. We apologize for the delay.
Wolf
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top