Aion Legend Server

hope you read this ^.^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hope you read this ^.^

Post  Alucard on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 pm

hey all im new to this server just started playing a few houres ago and i noticed that its emphty and i think i can help with that got some suggestion that might help making people to come back and play once again..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ....if you want to hear my ideas just give me a replay ^^..id write them now but whats the point of writeing them if you not gonna read them right??
SOOO one replay and ill try to help out as much as i can..from what i've seen this servers got potential only it hasen't discovered it yet Smile Smile

Alucard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Durex on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:00 pm

I play this server for about 2 months and adout 1 month alone just me on the server.... i`m tired to do this anymore ... ppls are playing about 2-3 hours and after they leave and never come back.... this is sad... is a great server ...to bad Sad i cant play alone anymore Crying or Very sad

Durex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hope you read this ^.^

Post  Azphel on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:55 am

It's to bad you want to leave but I do understand what you mean. I'm inviting all asmos I see logon and try to keep them around. But I work full time so can't be on 24/7 to talk/raid with em.

Personally I get the feeling Admin is taking a brake from us (the server) Laughing... could be just me but there hasn't been any post or in-game appearance of a staff member since I joined.

Best we can do is hold on and ride this dip out. If you change your mind durex you can join us asmos... I for one will definitely stick around and raid (still need some anuhart jewelery).

Aaand if you would take on the role of a tank I'll cleric/sorc probably Razz

P.S. I live in the Netherlands which is GMT +1 and during the week I'm on after 18:00 (work and dinner etc.) weekends no lifer mode so full time aion

Azphel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Durex on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:53 am

ok....i make another acc. for asmos ... and in 2h+ i will make a gladiator lvl 55 ...see u in the game ..

Durex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azphel on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:52 am

awesome durex! I'll be on today like 18:00 gmt+1 (in Romania thats 19:00)

Azphel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top