Aion Legend Server

Sir Mic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sir Mic

Post  kishin on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 am

im a osmodian and my quest here is "bug?" i can't finish it because too many quest can't finish plz help me with my char campaign quest my char is"Kishin" from Osmodian THX Very Happy

kishin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Mic

Post  Wolf on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi Kishin,

We are concerned about the players' issues regarding different matters in-game. In able for our Admin to fix the problem(s), you have to include the name of the found bug (either map, npc, skills or etc). The server version will update every week. So it means, so many bug fixes would be implemented.

Wolf
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bhangz on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:17 pm

im an asmodian and i encounter bugs on campaign quests too..here are the bugs i encounter atm..

lvl25 campaign quest; GUARDIAN SPIRIT , u need to kill DEPUTY LAMIPEDON for the ancient archon armor but i cant attack him ... i tried normal attack and skill attack but neither works ...

lvl30 campaign quest; THE HAND BEHIND THE ICE CLAW, u need to make a fire in the dead fire at the altar of trial ... i clicked the dead fire but it wont do anything ... i tried to click the flint (for making fire) next to the dead fire but still wont do anything

bhangz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum