Aion Legend Server

Bayo & Rogue

Go down

Bayo & Rogue

Post  gonzo on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:49 am

W T F ??? Bayo and Rogue is cheters,use speedhack!!!
gonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bayo & Rogue

Post  T-KUAT on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:54 am

How come?

Explain please.
T-KUAT

View user profile http://t-kuat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mic on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:49 pm

in this server, all players who reach level 55 have increased speed and stats as bonus for reaching our current max level, its the way the character templates have been custom configured.
Mic
Admin

View user profile http://aion.twilightlegend.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorkiestar on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:23 am

o.O really? im a lvl 55 but i still get outrunned by bayo lol i must have missed something .... (rechecks gears and whatnot) Suspect
Dorkiestar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bayo on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:40 am

ow men ... i have fans... cheers
Some people do not know the game secrets and benefits of classes or equipment or facilities ... that must always be people who complain about things that do not know -.-

Sorry for killing you ... :S

Bayo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 pm

The game is not just a matter of level. You need to do more things in able to beat the other same level players or be more wise. You have to know the game first. This game is not just simply as if you have the items or level then you are strong, this is a kind of game where you could think as a reality.

By familiarizing all classes, you may know how unique every one of them. For instance, an assassin has an ambush. You will get hit and stunned. If you dont know how to counter its attacks, you'll be dead shortly. On gladiators, they hit you with their skills first that lessen your damage on to them by a certain percentage, then they will follow it up with strong skills. If you don't run, then you'll going to unfold your wings.

There are so many tricks in this game. If you cannot win against a player with the same set as you have, then you need more practice.

This game is not favored with assassin nor gladiators or any classes. They are all strong. That if you know how to use that char very well on pvp. I posted some guides here, visit it read and know ur preferred class.
Wolf
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum